UNIVERSITY OF PORT HARCOURT 2020/2021 POST-UTME AND DE SCREENING FORM UPDATE
The Management of University of Port Harcourt invites eligibly candidates who chose the University as first choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a minimum score of 180, to apply for Post-UTME Screening Exercise for admission into the University.
Eligibility / Qualifications
- Candidates must possess a minimum score of 180 in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Candidates must possess the relevant O’level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements before applying for the post-UTME screening.
How To Apply For UNIPORT Post-UTME Screening Form
- Eligible candidates are to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
- Print out Payment Slip
- Proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of N2,000.00 only.
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip, from Monday, 3rd August, 2020.
- Complete the Form online as requested. Candidates who are awaiting their O’Level Result(s) should so indicate.
- Click on the “submit button” and print Registration Slip for the Screening Exercise.
CANDIDATES WHO FAIL TO REGISTER WITHIN THE REGISTRATION PERIOD WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Registration Slip is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME Results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates MUST be sixteen (16) years of age or above by October 2020, to be eligible for the exercise.
- Mobile Phones, iPad, iPod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
- Registration is online, therefore, candidates are not expected to be present physically on the University Campus, but advised to register from any location.
- Candidates who chose the University as second choice and wish to be considered for admission can apply for the Screening Exercise ONLY when they have made a change to the University of Port Harcourt as their First Choice. Such change must be made latest Friday, 21st August, 2020.
- Candidates must ensure that their O’Level results are uploaded to JAMB website as soon possible as those who do not, will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates must ensure that they register with their own valid personal telephone (GSM) numbers and email addresses.
- When the Screening Exercise is scheduled Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues as scheduled or risk disqualification.
- PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, AS WELL AS UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
- For Technical Support Services during registration, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For further enquires, please call any of the following numbers: 08123241152, 08116188834, 08116188840
UNIPORT Post-UTME Screening 2020/2021Timetable.
|Date/Venue||ASHGROOVE ACADEMY||BASIC STUDIES UNIT||ICTC COMPLEX|
|Monday 30th November, 2020||CIVIL ENGINEERING,
|ENGINEERING (EXCEPT CIVIL & MECHANICAL)||EDUCATION (ALL DEPARTMENTS)|
|Tuesday 1st December, 2020||ACCOUNTING,
|AGRICULTURE (ALL DEPARTMENTS),
|Wednesday 2nd December, 2020||LAW,
FINANCE AND BANKING,
HOSPITALITY MGT. & TOURISM,
|LINGUISTICS & COMMUNICATION STUDIES,
THEATRE & FILM STUDIES
|FFL., RCS., FAD,
HISTORY & DIPLOMATIC STUDIES ,
|Thursday 3rd December, 2020||DENTISTRY,
|PLANT SCIENCE & BIO.,
ANIMAL & ENVIROMENTAL
PURE & IND. CHEMISTRY
|Friday 4th December, 2020||PHARMACY,
|Saturday 5th December, 2020||MEDICINE AND SURGERY|
We hope this post is helpful to you. Do not forget to post your comment below if you need more news and updates on UNIPORT post utme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Kindly share this post with friends on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp.