UNIMED Post-Utme Screening Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session Is Out; See Requirements, Application Guidelines and Application Deadline Here.
University of Medical Sciences, Ondo State (UNIMED), post-utme form for 2020/2021 academic session is finally out. Hence, if you applied for admission in this university, kindly read through to see how to get the post-utme form.
All candidates who sat for the 2020/2021 jamb exam and scored up to 180 and above can apply for this post-utme screening.
UNIMED has been established since 3024 and offers admission into all medical and health science related courses. Also, if you did not apply for admission in this school at first but want to change now, you can as well do so by getting the post-utme form and registering.
However, we will discuss extensively in this post the following;
- The requirements for applying for UNIMED post-utme Screening and direct entry.
- How to apply for the post-utme Screening.
- The cost of the form
- Importantly, the closing date for the acceptance of application.
Therefore, to get these information, candidates are advised to go through this post carefully and follow the guidelines as it will be very useful.
Requirements For UNIMED Post-Utme & DE Screening Form 2020/2021
- Candidates must have participated in the 2020/2021 jamb and scored up to 180
- Also, candidates must have chosen UNIMED as their first choice of institution during the jamb registration.
- Furthermore, direct entry students must tender their transcripts to the school management and buy the DE Screening Form.
- Also, post-utme students are to make a fee of N2000 to purchase the form.
- A passport photograph and O’level result is required of Post-Utme student.
- However, candidates must have up to atleast 5 credit passes in O’level result.
How To Apply For UNIMED Post-Utme & DE Screening Form 2020/2021
- Visit www.unimed.edu.ng
- Enter your jamb registration number.
- Select the post-utme/ Direct Entry option
- Now, create an account by entering your name, addrestate emailof origin and phone number.
- Select any of the payment options to make payments.
- After generating the invoice, proceed to make your payments either in the bank or online.
- After a successful payment, log in back to the page to continue your application.
- Now, your form will be displayed for your to fill it out with requested details.
- Carefully fill out the form correctly and upload the necessary documents listed out above.
- Importantly, go through the details to ensure they are correct and finally, submit the form online.
How Much Is The Post-Utme Screening Form?
The screening form is sold at N2000 only. Very Importantly, the payment should be made as stipulated through the process listed above.
Meanwhile, we are here to help you with any inquiries you need to know about UNIMED Post-Utme, just drop your questions and comments below.
Also, kindly share this post to keep others informed through any of the social media platforms shown below.
Share This Article On Facebook, Twitter Etc