OSUSTECH Post-Utme Direct Entry Screening Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session; See How To Purchase The Form; Application Guidelines & Deadline.
Ondo State University of Science and Technology management has finally released it’s Post-Utme and direct entry screening form.
This is to announce to the public and concerned persons that the 2020/2021 post utme screening form for OSUSTECH is out.
Therefore, all candidates who sat for the 2020/2021 jamb and scored up to 180 and also chose osustech during jamb registration should go through this article.
We will extensively discussed the following;
- How to apply for OSUSTECH Post-Utme and direct entry screening
- The requirements for both direct entry and Post-Utme candidates to get the form
- Also, the cost of the form as well as the application deadline.
How To Apply For OSUSTECH Post-Utme & Direct Entry Screening Form
- Visit the school website @ www.osustech.edu.ng
- Create an account.
- Then, enter your jamb registration number, your valid email address and an active phone number and send it.
- Subsequently, you will be sent a verification code.
- Copy the code sent to you and click on the continue button.
- Now, your login details will be sent to your email.
- Enter your email and copy out these login details, use it to login to continue your registration.
- Afterwards, generate an invoice which you would use to continue your application.
- Select the payment option which you would use to make payment to continue your application.
- Make the payment accordingly using the RRR code sent to you.
- Now the form will be presented on your screen for you to fill with correct details.
- fill out the form correctly with the necessary details on the registration form which will be displayed to you.
- Upload your O’level result and passport photograph.
- Submit the form online.
- Importantly, you are expected to print out your registration slip after successful application.
- Candidates must participated in the 2020/2021 joint admission and matriculation board (jamb) exam and scored up to 180
- Also, candidates must have applied for admission into OSUSTECH.
- Furthermore, interested candidates must have atleast up to 5credit passes in O’level result
- Importantly, a recent passport photograph is required.
On the other hand, direct entry students are to submit their transcript too.
How Much Is The Form?
The official payment which should be made online or in the bank using the RRR code depending on your choice of payment mode is N2000.
Meanwhile, you can visit the university portal @ www.osustech.edu.ng for more inquiries or simply visit this page frequently to get out updates.
Kindly check out these related posts;
Fuoye Post-Utme & DE Screening Form For 2020/2021 academic session
UNIZIK Post-Utme & DE Screening Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session
Also, feel free to ask any questions you might have concerning osustech post utme and direct entry screening form.
Kindly share this post across to keep others informed though any of the social media platforms below.
Share This Article On Facebook, Twitter Etc