MICHAEL OKPARA UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE UMUDIKE (MOUAU).
2020/2021 POST-UTME AND DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION SCREENING APPLICATION PROCEDURES.
Interested candidates for MICROBIOLOGY are informed that the programme now has full accreditation by National Universities Commission (NUC).
The minimum age for admission is 16 years.
- All candidates who scored 160 and above in the 2020/2021 UTME examinations and made Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike their first choice are eligible.
- The candidate should at least possess a minimum of 5 credit passes at the SSCE or equivalent obtained at not more than 2 sittings in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics
- Any candidate without complete O’ level result yet, should NOT attempt the screening exercise. Kindly wait until your results are released.
- Candidates who want to change into any of the programmes of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike should immediately apply through the Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS) of JAMB.
How To Apply For MOUAU POST UTME FORM.
1.Candidates are to visit the University Website at www.mouau.edu.ng
2. Click on the 2020/2021 Admission Screening banner.
3. Enter a valid email address for record purposes.
4. Input JAMB Registration number. This leads you to the Remita payment platform where an RRR number is generated with which payment of two thousand naira (N2000.00) will be made. Payment can be made by debit/credit card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and deposit cash. Return to the Website to continue your registration.
5. NOTE:Transaction charges apply (P.S: If you encounter any challenge after payment, kindly send an email to the University Portal Office at email@example.com
6. Register by filling an online Application form and selecting proposed Department and other requisite details.
7. Candidates are required to input their O’Level qualifying details for WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results obtained in not more than two sittings, Type of Exam, Year of Result, Scratch card details (PIN and Serial Number on the card) as well as upload any results submitted for screening to their JAMB profiles on JAMB CAPS to qualify for admission Note:The upload of O’level results to JAMB CAPS must be done in JAMB CBT accredited centres.
8. Fetch result from examining body (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB).
9. Confirm that the WAEC/NECO/NABTEB result fetched is correct before submission of form.
10. Kindly note that O’Level results and number of sittings are weighted.
11. Candidates awaiting 2020 WAEC/NECO results are advised not to register until these results are available, to avoid the need for updates.
12. Note: Some fields are prefilled and cannot be changed.
13. Fill the form, submit and take print-out after executing the Submit button. System sends a copy of submitted form to your email for record purposes.
14. Kindly note that the University is not liable for any wrong information entered by candidates.
15. Candidates are advised to periodically check the University Portal for their screening results after registration.
Candidates should regularly check the University website for further information on their admission status. Candidates are strictly advised not to pay money to any person except fees as approved by MOUAU in the advert as the University does not charge any money for candidates to obtain admission.