LASU Post-Utme Screening Form, Direct Entry Screening Form & How To Apply for Admission; How To Get The Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Lagos State University (LASU) post-utme and direct entry screening form for 2020/2021 academic session is yet to be released.
This post is meant to guide prospective students of Lagos state university who applied for admission on how to get the screening form.
Note that students who wish to transfer from their present or previous institution to Lagos State University must buy the screening form. Therefore, the screening form for both post utme students and direct entry students will be released to the public and concerned persons when it is out.
For now, it is advisable that interested candidates prepare by going through LASU past questions and answers.
Requirements For LASU Post-Utme Screening Form
- Importantly, only those who sat for the 2020/2021 joint admission and matriculation board (jamb) exam
- Scored up to 190 in the jamb exam
- Chose Lagos State University (LASU) as their choice of university can be eligible to purchase the post utme form.
- Candidates also must make at least 5 credits in relevant O’level subjects
- Also, have their local government identification letter.
- Jamb registration number
- Valid email address
- Active phone number used in jamb registration.
- Indigenes of Lagos State should input their independent indigene verification committee (IIVC)
- And a fee of N2000 to purchase the post utme screening form.
LASU Direct Entry Screening Form Requirements For 2020/2021 Academic Session
Direct entry students must posess the following;
- Transcript from previous institution
- Candidates must apply for the screening exam
- Must have a CGPA of atleast 2.0
- Indigenes of Lagos State should have and enter their IIVC code in the screening portal
- Also, a payment of N2000 will be made for the purchase of the screening form.
How To Apply For LASU Post-Utme & Direct Entry Screening Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session.
- Visit the school’s direct portal @ www.lasu.edu.ng
- Afterwards, click on Post-Utme / Direct entry as the case may be.
- Then, enter your jamb registration number.
- After that, verification of yqour details will take place and candidates are to click on the PROCEED link to continue to the payment options.
- Select any of the payment options to make payments.
- You will be directed to generate an invoice which you will use to make payment.
- After generating the invoice, proceed to make your payments either in the bank or online.
- After a successful payment, log in back to the page to continue your application.
- Now, your form will be displayed for your to fill it out with requested details.
- Carefully fill out the form correctly and upload the necessary documents listed out above.
- Importantly, go through the details to ensure they are correct and finally, submit the form online.
Ensure that you print your payment slip after making payment as a prove of payment for clearance.
Also, follow the steps above to make a successful application.
Check out; EUI Post-Utme & DE Screening Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session
Screening form release date for post utme and direct entry will be communicated to persons who indicates interest in the comment section below.
For further inquiries about LASU post utme and direct entry screening form, kindly ask questions and expect immediate response.
Importantly, do not forget to share this post through any of the social media platforms shown below to get others Informed.
Share This Article On Facebook, Twitter Etc