IMSU Post-Utme & DE Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session Is Out! Read Through To See How To Apply For The Post-Utme Form & Other Relevant Information.
Imo State University, Owerri post utme form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. Therefore, students who applied for admission in imsu should read through this article to see how to get the form.
In this article, prospective students will see
- How to purchase the IMSU post utme form online without stress.
- The cost for IMSU post utme screening form.
- The relevant documents to prepare and upload.
Importantly, only candidates who;
- Participated in the joint Admission and matriculation board (JAMB) to exam
- Scored up to IMSU general cut off mark of 180
- Applied or chose IMSU as their first choice of institution
Can be eligible to purchase the post utme form. Therefore, if you passed these criteria above, then you should proceed to purchasing the post utme form.
Documents To Upload & Relevant Information Required For IMSU Online Post-Utme Application Form
- Firstly, your jamb registration number is required.
- Secondly, you have to make available your O’level result because you will have to upload it online to get your Post-Utme form.
- Local government identification letter which will serve as a means of identification.
- Also,a passport photograph is required as it will be scanned and uploaded in the post utme form.
- Importantly, a non-refundable fee of N2000 will be paid for the purchase of the form.
How To Purchase Or Apply For IMSU Post Utme / DE Form 2020/2021
- Visit the school’s direct portal @ www.imsu.edu.ng
- Click on E-portal
- Afterwards, click on Post-Utme / Direct entry as the case may be.
- Then, enter your jamb registration number.
- Now, your details will be verified, after this, click on the PROCEED link to continue to the payment options.
- Select any of the payment options to make payments.
- You will be directed to generate an invoice which you will use to make payment.
- After generating the invoice, proceed to make your payments either in the bank or online.
- After a successful payment, log in back to the page to continue your application.
- Now, your form will be displayed for your to fill it out with requested details.
- Carefully fill out the form correctly and upload the necessary documents listed out above.
- Importantly, go through the details to ensure they are correct and finally, submit the form online.
Also check out this post;
EUI Post-Utme & Direct Entry Screening Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session
FUTO Post-Utme & Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
That was helpful, right?
Kingly share this post with others to keep them informed just like you have been informed too.
Meanwhile, feel free to ask any questions and drop your comments in the comment section below and you will get an immediate response.
Share This Article On Facebook, Twitter Etc