Imo State University (IMSU) Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening registration for the 2020/2021 academic
The Imo State University (IMSU) admission screening exercise application form for both Post-UTME and Direct Entry candidates for the 2020/2021 academic session is on sale.
Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission.
Candidates Eligible to Apply for IMSU Post UTME Form
- Candidates whose First choice of Institution is Imo State University, Owerri, and scored the required cut-off mark of 180 and above.
- Candidates who did not choose Imo State University as first choice University but scored the required cut-off mark can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
- All candidates must have five (5) O’ level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates awaiting O’ level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available
How to Apply for IMSU Post-UTME Form
Payments of N2,000.00 (two thousand Naira) for the Post UTME Screening. Payment can be made via the online payment portal via the following procedure:
- All candidates who scored 180 and above and are yet to pay and register for POST-UTME/DIRECT ENTRY should go to Imo State University ICT Center or Imo State University Microfinance Bank from Friday 13th November, 2020 to pay and complete their registration before the deadline date of 30th November, 2020.
- Candidates who made mistakes on their form during registration of their IMSU POST-UTME/DIRECT ENTRY should visit https://www.imsu.edu.ng/Validation to complete a validation form starting from Monday 16th November to 30th November, 2020.
- NOTE: Instruction number two(2) are for only those who made mistakes while completing their POST-UTME/DIRECT ENTRY form.
IMSU Post Utme Screening: IMSU 2020/2021 Post utme modalities will be announced later.
- Every candidate must provide a valid email address and phone number.
- All application must be filled and submitted online on or before the closing date.
- Any wrong information given shall disqualify the candidate.
- Portal opens 10th September and closes 30th November, 2020
For more information and support regarding the post- UTME application: Send an email to: email@example.com
If you still have any question regarding the IMSU Post-UTME, please feel free to ask your questions using the comment box.
However, it is relevant to note that the IMSU Post-UTME Registration form for 2020/2021academic session has closed but this site will keep you updated concerning the IMSU 2020/2021 post UTME results and admission list. Therefore, Stay Updated