IBBU Post-Utme Screening Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session; See Guidelines and Requirements For Applying For The Post-Utme.
Finally, the management of Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai has announced the date for the release of the post-utme screening form.
This is to announce to interested and qualified students who applied for admission in IBBU as their first choice of institution that the post utme screening form is out.
Therefore, all candidates who are eligible for this screening should now get the form for the post-utme screening.
However, questions like;
- What are the requirements for applying for IBBU post utme screening form?
- How do I apply for IBBU Post-Utme screening form?
- When is the deadline for the submission of the application for the form?
- How much is the post-utme screening form?
Requirements For Applying For IBBU Post-Utme Screening Form
- Candidate must have scored up to 160 in the 2020 jamb exam
- Also, candidates must make up to atleast 5 credit passes in WAEC/NECO/GCE
- O’level result of candidates must be submitted.
- In addition, a valid email address and an active phone number must be provided.
- Moreover, a recent passport photograph is also compulsory.
- Very Importantly, a fee if N2000 must be paid using the steps shown below.
How To Apply For IBBU Post-Utme Screening 2020
To do this, there are various stages to apply for IBBU Post-Utme Screening Form which are done simultaneously. Read through and follow these steps which is made easy for you.
The first stage is the ELIGIBILITY and VERIFICATION STAGE
- Go to www.ibbu.edu.ng
- Select 2020 post utme
- Enter your jamb registration number
- Your details will be verified and if you are eligible, you will be asked to enter your phone number and email address to create an account.
The next stage is the PAYMENT STAGE
- Now, you have to select a payment type. That is, the method of payment you prefer, either webpay or quick teller.
- Make you payment accordingly by following the instructions in the portal.
Thirdly, is the UPLOADING OF REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
- After making your payment, your application/registration form will be displayed for you to fill correctly.
- Now, carefully fill the form with the correct and required details.
- After that, upload your O’level result and passport photograph.
- Cross check the details to ensure accuracy and finally, submit the form online.
How Much Is IBBU Post-Utme Form?
IBBU post-utme screening form is sold at N2000 which is a non-refundable fee to be paid online for the purchase of the form.
Application Deadline; Not Stated!
However, to get more details about IBBU post utme screening form, visit the ICT unit or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, you can ask your questions and drop your comments in the comment section below and expect immediate attention and reply.
Importantly, do not forget to inform others by sharing this post through any of the social media platforms below.
Share This Article On Facebook, Twitter Etc