GUU Post-Utme & DE Screening Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session Is out! See How To Get The Form & Requirements.
Gregory University, Uturu post u screening form is finally out. Hence, all candidates who applied for admission in this university should go through this post for Important information.
This is to announce to concerned persons that the post utme form and direct entry screening form is finally out.
However, there are certain criteria or requirement to meet to be eligible to apply for this post utme screening excercise.
So, carefully go through this article to find out the following;
- Eligibility criteria for GUU post utme and direct entry screening form 2020
- Also, how to apply for post utme and DE form for 2020/2021 academic session.
- The cost of the form and
- Application deadline.
Eligibility/ Criteria For GUU Post-Utme Screening Form
1. Jamb Qualification
- Candidates must have participated in the 2020 jamb exam and scored up to 170
- Also, candidate must have chosen GUU as their choice of university while registering for jamb. However, candidate who did not do so can purchase the jamb change of institution form to do so.
2. Required Documents / Educational Qualification
- Post utme students must have atleast up to 5 credits in waec or its equivalent.
- Also, O’level result must be provided for uploading
- On the other hand, direct entry students must provide their statement of result or transcript from previous institution.
- However, a recent passport photograph is compulsory for fresh and direct entry students.
Guidelines On Applying For GUU Post-Utme & DE Screening Form
To apply GUU post-utme and direct entry screening form for 2020/2021 academic session, kindly follow these steps below.
2. Create account and Invoice
- To create an account, enter your phone number, email address and state of origin.
- The details will be used to create an invoice with which you will make your payment.
- Select a payment option you prefer.
- Note that you will be provided with the options of choosing to pay online via visa/debit/masters card. Also you can pay using quick teller at the atm. On the other hand, you can pay in the bank using the RRR code which you received after creating invoice.
- Make your payment accordingly.
4. Registration and filling of form
- Now, fill the form which is shown on your screen with the necessary required details.
- Make sure that you cross check them.
- Fill in the choice of course and other personal data and school data.
5. Uploading of necessary documents
- Upload the following; passport photograph
- O’level result
- Age declaration
- Transcript (de)
Those with awaiting result for waec or O’level result can fill in (AR) but make sure to upload the result once it is out.
6. Submission of the form
- Submit the form online by clicking on the submit button.
Application Deadline; Not Specified
Screening Date; Not Specified
For more inquiries, visit www.guu.edu.ng or save this page and visit frequently for more updates.
Also, your questions and comments are very much welcomed here and as such are given immediate response for your perusal.
Importantly, do not forget to help pass this information across the social media platforms to inform others too.
Share This Article On Facebook, Twitter Etc