2020/2021 FUTO Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise Form For Eligible Candidates
The management of Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) is inviting eligible candidates who chose the University as first choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) and obtained a minimum score of 180, to apply for Post-UTME Screening Exercise for admission into the University.
- UTME candidates must have scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME;
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/HND/First Degree and
- A’Levelin relevant disciplines and subjects.
- Those who did not choose FUTO as first choice University but scored a minimum of 180 can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
Application commences on Tuesday, August 04, 2020 and has extended until further notice.
HOW TO APPLY FOR FUTO POST-UTME SCREENING
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00).
To register, follow the steps outlined below:
Visit the University website: futo.edu.ng
- Click on “Prospective students”
- Click on the link; “2020/2021 POST-UTME/Direct Entry Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results (where available).
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await further communication from the University
Candidates who successfully complete the above-stated registration process will be allowed access to a link through which they can upload their O’Level credentials (where available) for screening.
Nature of the Screening Exercise
The 2020/2021 Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise shall be conducted in a manner devoid of exposure of candidates to the dreaded Covid-19.
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail addressfor further communications.
- You must upload your O’Level resultson JAMB PORTAL.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Exercise.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
FOR DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: In addition to 1-4 above;
- Kindly ensure that your academic transcript reaches the Registrar, Federal University of Technology, Owerri.
- Any candidate who fails to submit his/her academic transcript would not be considered for Admission.
For support, contact: