Welcome to FUTA
You are welcome to the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA), a top ranking University of technology in Nigeria and indeed the nation’s pride. Established in 1981, the university has grown tremendously, stretching its academic disciplines and research across eight different schools and over fifty academic departments.
To be a world class University of Technology and a centre of excellence in training, research and service delivery
To promote technological advancement by providing conducive environment for research, teaching and learning engenders development of products that are technologically oriented, self-reliant and relevant to society
FUTA Post UTME / DE Form For 2021/2022 Academic Session[UPDATE]
This is to inform all prospective students of Federal University of Technology Akure, (FUTA) that their Post UTME and Direct Entry Form for 2021/2022 academic session will soon be out for sale.
This page will show you the eligibility, how to apply and other vital information about FUTA admission.
- Candidates who scored a minimum of 180 in the 2021 UTME conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and the Direct Entry (DE) candidates who made the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) their First Choice Institution are eligible for the screening.
- In addition, each candidate must possess at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in O’ level examinations conducted by WAEC, NECO and NABTEB or their equivalent.
- Candidates who are awaiting results but whose results would be available before the conclusion of the admission exercise are also eligible to apply.
FUTA Post-utme Method
Schedule and procedure for the Screening would be announced later. Consequently, ALL eligible candidates are advised to checking this website regularly for updates.
How to Apply for FUTA Post UTME Form.
The official cost for the form is Two Thousand Naira Only (N2,000) only payable at any bank through REMITA.
To apply, follow the procedure below:
- Visit the University website www.futa.edu.ng for information
- Login with their UTME Number
- Generate RRR, make PAYMENT on REMITA platform and CONFIRM the payment
- Complete and submit the University Post-UTME Application form online; and
- Print out a copy.
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE: The Registration Form is mandatory for all eligible candidates to complete for the screening exercise. Please note that the candidate’s UTME Registration Number and the Full Names (as it is on JAMB Slip) be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.
After payment, each candidate should visit the University’s website (www.futa.edu.ng) and complete an online Registration Form. The completed Form should be printed for the candidate’s use.
TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Please note that any UTME candidate who is not screened will NOT be considered for admission in the University.
- Also, candidates must ensure that their O’ level results are uploaded to JAMB website as failure to do this will render the affected candidates ineligible for admission.
- Candidates who fail to register within the stipulated period will not be eligible for the Screening.