FUOYE Post-Utme & DE Screening Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session; See Guidelines On How To Apply; Requirements & Application Deadline.
Federal University of Oyo-Ekiti which is also known as FUOYE has finally announced the release of their Post-Utme and DE Screening.
Therefore, all candidates who applied for admission in the federal university of Oyo-Ekiti should endeavour to get the screening form before the deadline.
To get all the details about FUOYE Post-Utme screening form, kindly read through to know how to apply and the requirements.
- Do you want to know how to apply for FUOYE Post-Utme screening form?
- Are you a direct entry student and want to know the requirements for FUOYE post-utme screening?
- Also, candidates who want to apply for Post-Utme and direct entry screening form should know the requirements.
- Furthermore, the cost of the form will be discussed here.
- Moreover, candidates will also know the application deadline for the screening form.
FUOYE Requirement For Post-Utme & DE Screening Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session
All candidates who want to apply for the post-utme screening form should know the following
- You must have written the 2020 jamb exam and scored up to 180
- Also, candidates must choose fuoye as their first choice of university.
- Candidates must have a passport photograph because you will upload it while registering
- Moreover, your O’level result is required because it will also be uploaded.
- A fee of N2000 is required for the payment of the screening form.
Meanwhile, direct entry students should submit their transcript / statement of result to the school board using the method below.
How To Apply For FUOYE Post-Utme & Direct Entry Screening Form For 2020/2021
- Visit the school website @ www.fuoye.edu.ng
- Create an account.
- Then, enter your jamb registration number, your valid email address and an active phone number and send it.
- Subsequently, you will be sent a verification code.
- Copy the code sent to you and click on the continue button.
- Now, your login details will be sent to your email.
- Enter your email and copy out these login details, use it to login to continue your registration.
- Afterwards, generate an invoice which you would use to continue your application.
- Select the payment option which you would use to make payment to continue your application.
- Make the payment accordingly using the RRR code sent to you.
- Now the form will be presented on your screen for you to fill with correct details.
- fill out the form correctly with the necessary details on the registration form which will be displayed to you.
- Upload your O’level result and passport photograph.
- Submit the form online.
- Importantly, you are expected to print out your registration slip after successful application.
The application for the purchase of the screening form was supposed to be over in the 31st of August. However, it has been postponed till the 30th of September.
Therefore, all applications should be made before or on the 30th of September 2020.
How Much Is The Form?
The form is sold at N2000. Importantly, this fee should be made using the procedure stated above to the school designated payment details.
Also check out;
UNIZIK Post-Utme & DE Screening Form For 2020/2021
Meanwhile, you can ask any questions you have in the comment section and expect immediate response.
Also, kindly share this post to inform others of this update through any of the social media platforms below.
Share This Article On Facebook, Twitter Etc