EUI Post-Utme & DE Screening Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session; How To Apply For EDSU Post-Utme & Requirements.
Good news! Edo university, Iyamho post utme and direct entery screening form for 2020/2021 academic session is finally out.
Therefore, candidate who applied for EUI admission for 2020/2021 academic session should now go and apply for the post utme screening.
I believe you would want to know the following;
- How to apply for EUI post utme screening
- How much EUI post utme screening form is
- The requirements for EUI post utme screening for 2020/2021 academic session
- And other vital informations concerning EUI post utme
As a result, we have decided to bring these information to you. In this article, we would share the requirements for getting admitted into EUI and also how to apply for EUI post utme and direct entry admission.
Requirements For EUI Post-Utme Screening Form
- Candidates must have sat for the 2020/2021 jamb exam.
- Also, the student must score up to 180 which is the general cut off mark for EUI admission to qualify for the post utme.
- Furthermore, candidates must have chosen EUI as their choice of university to be able to get admitted.
- Importantly, a valid and active email address and phone number is required.
- Must have the following documents
- O’level result
- Passport photograph
- Local government identification letter
Requirements For Direct Entry Students Application Form
Direct entry students must posess the following
- A previous certificate either degree, OND, HND or NCE in any relevant discipline.
- A transcript from previous institution must be provided.
- Furthermore, direct entry students must be on a 2.1 CGPA to qualify.
- Also, must have purchased the direct entry application form and fill correctly with relevant details.
- Attestation letter
- Passport photograph
- Local government identification letter should also be provided.
- Importantly, a valid email address and phone number is required too.
How To Apply For EUI Post-Utme & Direct Entry Screening Form
- Visit the school’s direct portal @ www.eui.edu.ng
- Afterwards, click on Post-Utme / Direct entry as the case may be.
- Then, enter your jamb registration number.
- Now, your details will be verified, after this, click on the PROCEED link to continue to the payment options.
- Select any of the payment options to make payments.
- You will be directed to generate an invoice which you will use to make payment.
- After generating the invoice, proceed to make your payments either in the bank or online.
- After a successful payment, log in back to the page to continue your application.
- Now, your form will be displayed for your to fill it out with requested details.
- Carefully fill out the form correctly and upload the necessary documents listed out above.
- Importantly, go through the details to ensure they are correct and finally, submit the form online.
Make sure that you print out your payment slip after making payment as a prove of payment.
Also, do not forget to confirm the details you input while applying for the form.
Meanwhile, feel free to ask any questions you have as related to EUI post utme form and direct entry form.
Your questions and comments are well appreciated and will be given due attention very shortly.
Also, kindly share this post using any of the social media platforms shown below to get others informed too.
Share This Article On Facebook, Twitter Etc