CRUTECH Post-Utme Screening Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session | See How To Get Yours; Apply & Exam Date.
Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) announces the release of their Post utme screening form for interested candidates.
This is to notify the public and interested persons that the post utme screening form and Direct Entry form for CRUTECH has been released for sale by the school management.
Therefore, if you applied for admission in CRUTECH, it is time for you to wake up and get the form.
- Do you want to know how to get the form?
- Do you want to know how much it costs?
- Furthermore, do you want to know the requirements for applying for CRUTECH Post-Utme & DE Screening Form?
- Also, do you want to know when the post-utme exam is scheduled to hold?
If yes, then, bother yourself no more because these answers will be granted to you here free of charge so that you can get all the necessary details.
Requirements For CRUTECH Post-Utme Screening Form
- Candidates must have sat for the 2020/2021 jamb exam and scored up to 160
- Also, candidates must have applied for CRUTECH during jamb registration.
- Meanwhile, if you did not apply for admission here, you can still purchase the form and write the post-utme.
The screening for CRUTECH 2020/2021 is done online and commenced on the 6th of July.
Requirements For DE Screening Form 2020/2021
- Transcript from previous institution
- Candidate must be on a CGPA of atleast 1.5
- Also, candidate must buy the screening form and get screened.
- Furthermore, direct entry students must have acquired previous Degree, OND or NCE and must present them.
How To Apply For CRUTECH Post-Utme & DE Screening Form
- Log into CRUTECH direct portal @ www.crutech.edu.ng
- After logging in successfully, click on Post-Utme/ Direct entry form
- You will be directed to create an invoice which you will use to make payment and get your form
- Create invoice and select your payment option.
- After that, make payment of N2000 to get access to continue your registration.
- After making payment, go back to the page and continue your registration.
- Fill out the form correctly with requested details.
- Upload your O’level result and passport photograph.
- Confirm that you uploaded the right details correctly and
- Finally, submit the request online.
How Much Is The Post-Utme/ DE Screening Form?
CRUTECH Post-Utme DE Screening Form is sold at N2000 which should be paid through the school’s portal to any bank requested by the school.
Click on the school website www.crutech.edu.ng to make necessary payment inquiries.
Very Importantly, make sure that you make payments using the generated invoice and print out the payment and registration slip afterwards.
When Is The Post-Utme DE Screening Exam?
Considering the situation of this year’s pandemic, the exam does not need physical presence. Meaning, candidates do not have to travel to Calabar to write the exam but will be done online.
Also check out; UI Post-Utme Screening Form for 2020/2021 academic session
UNICAL Post-Utme DE Screening Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session
Meanwhile, you can ask any questions you have and drop your comments in the comment section below and expect immediate response.
Also, do well to share this information with others who might need it through any of the social media platforms.
Share This Article On Facebook, Twitter Etc