BSU Post-Utme Screening Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session Is Finally Out; See Requirements & How To Obtain the Form.
Benue State University, Maidugiri (BSU) management has finally released their post utme screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Therefore, all candidates who wrote the 2020 jamb exam and scored up to 180 and above should obtain the post utme form.
See below the following Important information;
- Requirements for BSU post-utme screening.
- How to apply for BSU post-utme screening form 2020
- The application deadline and screening date for BSU post-utme
- Other relevant Information.
All these and many more are going to be discussed in details here, so candidates should carefully go though this post to get all the information required.
Requirements For BSU Post-Utme & DE Screening Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Candidates are expected to have written the 2020 jamb exam and scored up to 180 and above.
- Also, candidates must have atleast a minimum of 5 credit passes in waec or its equivalent.
- O’level result must be provided during the application.
- Also, a recent passport photograph is required for uploading.
- The following documents are also required; local government identification letter, birth certificate.
- Very importantly, direct entry students should submit their transcript or statement of result
- A fee of N2000 is also to be made for the purchase of the form online.
How To Apply For BSU Post-Utme & DE Screening Form
To apply for BSU post-utme and direct entry for the 2020/2021 academic session, kindly follow these steps below;
Firstly, there is the eligibility stage.
- To confirm that you are eligible, you must visit www.bsu.edu.ng
- Click on Post-Utme / direct entry
- Enter your jamb registration number
- Subsequently, your details will be verified.
The next stage is the PAYMENT STAGE
- After verification of details, select a payment option and make your payment.
- You can choose to pay either through the bank, or visa/debit/master card or online.
- Make your payment in the order of the instruction for the payment option you chose.
Thirdly, the REGISTRATION / UPLOADING STAGE
- After making payment, go back to the page and press the continue button to continue your registration.
- Now, fill the form which is displayed on your screen with the relevant details as required.
- Upload the required documents as listed above along with your passport photograph.
- Submit the form online after crosschecking to make sure that there are no mistakes.
Endeavour to print out the registration slip after a successful registration.
Also, do not forget to make the payment using the RRR code sent to you after creating invoice in any bank.
Also check out; BSU Admission list
How Much Is The Post-Utme & Direct Entry Form?
To get BSU Post-Utme and direct entry screening form for 2020/2021 academic session, a non-refundable fee of N2000 must be paid.
Application Deadline; BSU post-utme application portal closing date is not specified.
Meanwhile, candidates can bookmark this page and visit frequently to get our latest updates.
Also, feel free to ask any questions related to BSU post utme and direct entry Screening date and get immediate response.
Also, help others get this information by sharing through the social media platforms shown below.
Share This Article On Facebook, Twitter Etc