BASUG Post-Utme & DE Screening Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session; See Guidelines On How To Apply & Requirements.
Bauchi State University, Gadau (BASUG) management finally released it’s post utme and direct entry screening form for interested candidates.
This is to announce to the public and concerned persons that the post utme and direct entry screening form for 2020/2021 academic session is out.
However, in this article, we will discuss in full details the following;
- Requirements for basug Post-Utme and direct entry students.
- How to apply for the post-utme and direct entry screening.
- The cost of the form and other relevant information about BASUG Post-Utme and direct entry screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Therefore, all candidates who applied for admission into the Bauchi State University, Gadau, should read this article carefully and follow the guidelines.
Requirements For BASUG Post-Utme and DE Screening Form 2020
- Post utme candidates for basug must have written the 2020 jamb exam and scored up to 160.
- Also, candidates must have atleast 5 credit passes in their WAEC or its equivalent.
- In addition to this, the O’level result must be uploaded. However, students who awaiting result (AR) should indicate while registering and upload the result immediately the result is out.
- Also, direct entry students must have up to 7 points in NCE, IJMB, or ONDas a requirement for admission.
- Subsequently, direct entry students must submit their transcript or statement of result.
- Importantly, a fee of N2000 which is non-refundable must be paid for the purchase of the form online and a service charge of N300 for BASUG portal charge.
How To Apply For BASUG Post-Utme & DE Screening Form 2020
To apply for basug Post-Utme and direct entry screening form, kindly go through these simple steps below
- Visit www.basug.edu.ng
- Create account in the portal
- Click on Post-Utme/ direct entry 2020
- Then, create an invoice for the payment of the screening form.
- Afterwards, you are expected to select the payment method you prefer to make your payment with.
- After selecting, make your payment in accordance with the payment type.
- Then, go back to the page and press the continue button to continue your registration.
- Now, fill the form correctly with the details required of you.
- Upload a clear passport of your and your O’level result at once.
- Finally, cross check the details you provided and submit the form online.
Make sure that you print the registration slip after a successful registration and your payment slip too must be printed and kept well for clearance.
Also check out; BASUG admission list
How Much Is The BASUG Post-Utme / DE Screening Form
Currently, the post utme form is sold at N2000 which is a non-refundable fee to be paid in the bank using the RRR code.
However, the sum of N300 is to be paid for BASUG transaction/portal service charge.
Meanwhile,we will bring more updates on this as soon as there are any. Hence, we advice that you bookmark this page and visit frequently to get our recent updates.
Also, feel free to ask any questions as well drop your comments and it will be attended as soon as possible.
Kindly share this information with others but using any of the social media platforms below to get them Informed.
Share This Article On Facebook, Twitter Etc