Official List Of Courses Offered In Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, ATBU
The Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, ATBU, Bauchi was established in 1980 as the Federal University of Technology (FUT), Bauchi, located in the North Eastern part of the Nigeria with Dr. Jerome Udoji and Professor A. O. Adekola as the pioneer Pro-Chancellor and Vice-Chancellor respectively, while Alh. Adamu Aliyu was the first Registrar of the University.
The university is named after the first Prime Minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa. The motto of the university is “Doctrina Mater Artium”, which means “Education is the mother of the practical arts.
FOR ALL PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS OF ATBU
If you are a prospective student of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, ATBU and wants to know the complete list of courses offered in this Institution, you are in the right place as we have listed the updated and comprehensive list of courses you can study in ATBU.
If you don’t know what course to study and you are asking “what are the courses offered in ATBU this full list below will help you as it contains the official courses that has been accredited by National Universities Commission( NUC) for Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University
Please before you finally choose a course in ATBU, ensure you understand what the course is all about. Specifically, you must understand the career prospects in the course, the O’ level requirement and the UTME subject combination.
The University will not entertain any excuse from candidates who choose subject combinations different from the ones listed on the University website.
List Of Courses Offered In Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, ATBU
AGRIC-ECONOMICS AND EXTENSION
AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE AND EDUCATION
AUTOMOBILE TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
BANKING AND FINANCE
BUILDING TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
COMPUTER AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY
EDUCATION AND COMPUTER SCIENCE
EDUCATION AND INTEGRATED SCIENCE
EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
EDUCATION AND SCIENCE
LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
MECHATRONICS AND SYSTEM ENGINEERING
MEDICINE AND SURGERY
METAL WORK TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
PHYSICS AND APPLIED PHYSICS
SURVEYING AND GEOINFORMATICS
URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
WOODWORK TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, ATBU Admission Requirements:
Interested applicants seeking admission into the ATBU are required to meet up with their selected departmental requirements, including meeting up with several other general requirements.
All applicants seeking admission into ATBU must possess the list requirement below
- Applicant must be at least 16 year of age
- Applicant must at least possess a credit level passes in Five (5) subjects including English language and Mathematics and any other relevant subjects at the SSCE/GCE ‘O’ level/NECO or its equivalent.
- Applicant must meet all Faculty and Departmental requirements.
- Applicant must obtain an acceptable score at the compulsory University Post-UTME screening test;
- Passes at the Advanced Level in GCE, IJMB or an approved equivalent examination in two or three English and Mathematics. In addition, Candidates must also meet the 5 Credit Passes in WASCE/NECO/GCE requirements as in UTME.
- Holders of the following qualifications from institutions recognized by the University of Jos may also be considered for admission into 200 Level: National Diploma (ND) and other relevant qualifications may also be considered with at least an upper credit. Candidates must also meet the ‘O’level requirements for UTME.
For more info,You can visit ATBU official website https://www.atbu.edu.ng/
If you still have any question as regards the courses offered in ATBU /Admission requirements, direct your questions to us using the comment box below.
Also if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please Feel free share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends using the buttons below.