LIST OF COURSES OFFERED AT ADAMAWA STATE UNIVERSITY ADSU
Advice to All Prospective Students of Adamawa State University, ADSU
If you are a prospective student of The Adamawa State University, ADSU and wants to know the complete list of courses offered in this Institution, you are in the right place as we have listed the updated and comprehensive list of courses you can study in ADSU. If you don’t know what course to study and you are asking “what are the courses offered in ADSU this full list below will help you as it contains the official courses that has been accredited by National Universities Commission (NUC) for Adamawa State University, ADSU).
Please before you finally choose a course in ADSU, ensure you understand what the course is all about. Specifically, you must understand the career prospects in the course, the O’ level requirement and the UTME subject combination.
LIST OF COURSES OFFERED AT ADAMAWA STATE UNIVERSITY
Below is the full details of all the undergraduate courses offered at the Adamawa State University:
AGRIC-ECONOMICS AND EXTENSION
COMPUTER SCIENCE AND MATHEMATICS
EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY
EDUCATION AND GEOGRAPHY
EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
EDUCATION AND SCIENCE
FISHERIES AND AQUACULTURE
PURE AND APPLIED PHYSICS
GENERAL ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
Interested applicants seeking admission into the ADSU are required to meet up with their selected departmental requirements, including meeting up with several other general requirements.
All applicants seeking admission into ADSU must possess the list requirement below
- Applicant must be at least 16 year of age
- Applicant must at least possess a credit level passes in Five (5) subjects including English language and Mathematics and any other relevant subjects at the SSCE/GCE ‘O’ level/NECO or its equivalent.
- Applicant must meet all Faculty and Departmental requirements.
- Applicant must obtain an acceptable score at the compulsory University Post-UTME screening test;
- Passes at the Advanced Level in GCE, IJMB or an approved equivalent examination in two or three English and Mathematics. In addition, Candidates must also meet the 5 Credit Passes in WASCE/NECO/GCE requirements as in UTME.
- Holders of the following qualifications from institutions recognized by the University of Jos may also be considered for admission into 200 Level: National Diploma (ND) and other relevant qualifications may also be considered with at least an upper credit. Candidates must also meet the ‘O’level requirements for UTME.
Senate had approved five (5) relevant credits including English and Mathematics except English, History and Mass Communication, which must be met for all programmes in the Faculty of Social and Management Sciences, while in the Faculties of Agriculture, Science and Science Education, candidates must have four (4) relevant credits pass, including Mathematics, then sign an undertaking to meet O’level credit pass in English before proceeding to 300 level. Candidates will be placed as follows:-
100 Level: UTME, and Direct Entry (DE) OND, ND with a pass.
. NCE with a minimum of 9 points having met O’ level requirements for the programme.
. IJMB with a minimum of 6 points have met O’ level requirement for the programme.
. ND with a minimum of LOWER CREDIT and having met O’ Level requirements for the programme.
The official website for Adamawa State University is – http://www.adsu.edu.ng/.
If you still have any question as regards the courses offered in ADSU /Admission requirements, direct your questions to us using the comment box below.
Also if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please Feel free share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends using the buttons below.