ABSU Post-Utme & DE Screening Form For 2020/2021 Academic year; See the Requirements and Procedures On How To Apply For The Screening.
Abia state University (ABSU) board management has finally released their POST-UTME screening form for candidates to study in Abia state University Uturu.
This article will serve as a guide for candidates who wish to study in Abia state University Uturu (ABSU) for 2020/2021 Academic session
- How to purchase the ABSU POST-UTME screening form.
- The requirements for Direct Entry students.
- Also, post utme requirements for undergraduate admission.
- How to apply for the POST-UTME screening.
Requirements For ABSU Post-Utme Screening Form 2020/2021
- Candidates who chose Abia State University as their 1st choice, 2nd choice and those who did not choose the University at all in the UTME, but want to change on JAMB platform.
- Candidates who scored 160 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Candidates who possess the basic five O’level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements.
- Candidates with Awaiting Results can also apply, but should indicate so.
ABSU Direct Entry Screening Form Requirements For 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Direct Entry students must possess a previous degree, OND or NCE
- Also, a transcript from previous institution.
- Passport photograph
- Importantly, a valid email address and phone number is required too
- A fee of N2000 for the purchase of the form
How To Apply For Absu POST-UTME & DE Screening Form
- Eligible candidates should Log on to the ABSU portal abiastateuniversity.edu.ng and generate an invoice.
- Proceed to any branch of our designated Banks listed below and pay thousand Naira only (N2,000)
- ABSU Microfinance Bank;
- Ecobank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- First Bank Plc
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Union Bank Plc
- Get back to the ABSU portal (abiastateuniversity.edu.ng) and click on Applicant.
- Select ABSU Aptitude Test
- Complete the Application Form, ensure you upload a clear recent passport photograph to avoid rejection of candidate and download a copy as an evidence of registration.
- Candidates should ensure that their correct details are captured during the application for the Post-UTME screening test.
- Candidates are not required to upload any photograph or biometric capture, as pictures and biometric of candidates have been supplied by JAMB.
- Candidates who do not register for the Post UTME Screening Exercise will not be considered for Admission.
- However, Foreign candidates, Inmates of Correctional Centers (Prisons), as well as, Blind and Deaf candidates are exempted from the Post UTME Screening Exercise.
The Registration for the Screening Exercise will commence on Monday, 20th July.
CLOSING DATE: Not Specified.
Note: Applications should be submitted before the deadline is released to avoid being late for the application approval.
Also, make sure that you print your payment slip because it will be used for clearance as a prove of payment.
Importantly, the registration slip which should be printed out after registration contains dates for the exam. Therefore, candidates should make sure that they take their exams on those dates.
For further inquiries, feel free to ask questions in the comment section below and expect immediate answers.
Also, kindly share this post to inform others through any of the social media platforms shown below.