ABSU Post-Utme & DE Screening Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session; See Guidelines On Getting The Form & Requirements For The Screening.
Abia state university (ABSU) board management has finally released their post utme screening form for candidates to apply.
Therefore if you wish to study in ABSU, you would have to buy the form to qualify you for writing the post utme.
This article will serve as a guide for students who wish to purchase the form and also want to know the cost of the form.
In this post, you will see;
- How to purchase the ABSU post utme screening form.
- Direct Entry students will also know the requirements for admission into ABSU.
- Also, post utme requirements for undergraduate admission.
Requirements For ABSU Post-Utme Screening Form 2020/2021
- Post-Utme candidates are to have scored from 160 and above to apply for post utme
- Secondly, they must have chosen ABSU as their first choice of university
- Additionally, candidates must have atleast 5 credit passes in O’level result which must be available for uploading.
- Furthermore, passport photograph is also required
- Also, a valid email address and active phone number is required as it will be used to communicate Important information to candidates.
ABSU Direct Entry Screening Form Requirements For 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Direct Entry students must posess a previous degree, OND or NCE
- Also, a transcript from previous institution.
- Passport photograph
- Importantly, a valid email address and phone number is required too
- A fee of N2000 for the purchase of the form
How To Apply For ABSU Post-Utme & DE Screening Form
- Visit the university portal @ www.absu.edu.ng
- Afterwards, click on Post-Utme/ Direct Entry Screening Form
- Click APPLY
- Then, enter your jamb registration number.
- Now, submit the form to generate an invoice.
- After generating the invoice, proceed to make your payments either in the bank or online.
- After a successful payment, log in back to the page to continue your application.
- Now, your form will be displayed for your to fill it out with requested details.
- Carefully fill out the form correctly and upload the necessary documents listed out above.
- Importantly, go through the details to ensure they are correct and finally, submit the form online.
The application for ABSU admission for freshers and direct entry students is still on but no closing date has been fixed.
However, this site will be updated as soon as the dates are released for both exams and portal closure.
If you want to get the updates, then bookmark this page and visit it frequently. Better still, you can choose to leave your email address in the comment section do that we can send you notifications directly.
Applications should be submitted before the deadline is released to avoid being late for the application approval.
Also, make sure that you print your payment slip because it will be used for clearance as a prove of payment.
Importantly, the registration slip which should be printed out after registration contains dates for the exam. Therefore, candidates should make sure that they take their exams on those dates.
You are expected to log in on that day and write the post utme exam.
For further inquiries, feel free to ask questions in the comment section below and expect immediate answers.
Also, kindly share this post to I form others through any of the social media platforms shown below.
Share This Article On Facebook, Twitter Etc